The Brown Bulletin

The Brown Bulletin

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

KINDERGARTEN!!!!!

Today Will started Kindergarten!!!
I cannot believe my biggest kiddo has grown up so quickly...it seems like just yesterday we were sending him off on his first day of PreK and now here he is in Kindergarten, where there is a real curriculum, tardies count, and homework is upon us!

The morning started off with pictures (of course)...check out Will at 5 versus 4 last year!
He looks SO grown up!


Again at 5...

And 4!  I just can't get over the difference!

 He has a fabulous class of 13 other friends, led by this fabulous lady who had the pleasure of meeting me (aka Tiger Mom, aka Helicopter Mom, aka Momzilla) Monday night where I drilled her with questions, expectations, concerns and more.  Hopefully the PreK teachers warned her about me and I didn't scare her off!

 Before I knew it they were beginning their activities and I was out the door with little more than a 'bye mom' :sigh:

Kindergarten.
Already.
Seriously.

No comments: