Here we have...you guessed it...more beach pics!
These were taken one warm morning down on my parent's beach....we played for a bit and took a long walk looking for rocks for Will's rock tumbler/polisher...
Haha, I love this, the shirt, the shorts, the ankle rolls....
Will is about to jump, and I believe Papa Dave is trying to reason with John as to why he shouldn't try it himself...
MUAH!
Will and I left John and Papa in the dust during our walk...
In the afternoon we headed into Suttons Bay again...it is just the best!
Here you can see John, clearly comfortable in the water...
Nana worked a bit on his dog paddle...
And Will tried out his life vest...
And I enjoyed playing with my beach toy....Will :)
He's light as a feather, I swear...perfect for a helicopter toss...
And I can't throw John so we just did a bunch of straight up tosses...
And LOTS of splashing :)
Here's Papa Dave, grandpas, don't try this at home...
Before long it was snack time so we took a break...these two pictures totally sum up my kids personalities....first Will - always happy, always aiming to please...
Then John...always serious...always mischievous!

No comments:
Post a Comment