Ok, so to recap from my previous post...church was fabulous on Sunday...as it is every Sunday...(and this coming Sunday is going to be really really great...stay tuned!)
The Easter Bunny hid the eggs while we were at church and the egg hunt was super duper fun and exciting...
And the afternoon was C.R.A.Z.Y. full of some old (and new) traditions...
After Will's nap, it was time for our annual water balloon fight. I loaded him up with 20+ water balloons which he and I then smashed repeatedly on each other...it was a ton of fun!!!
Notice I am not pictured here after it ended...that is because I looked MUCH worse than Will...I think he officially 'won' this year!
Then it was bubble chasing time - which is always a hit...
And we learned how to yo-yo! I swear Will almost (accidentally) did an 'around the world'...my mom and I just about died laughing!
And then came...
The epic beginning...
To a new tradition...
The confetti egg fight...
Will -VS- Daddy
(and yes...it was all caught on tape)
Here is a short sampling of what went down!
Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment