Two words I would have never EVER put together..."Carolyn" and "Gala" LOL!
Well, at some point, I guess I have to get out of my oversized pjs and tees on the weekend and get cleaned up to do something adult-ish...Two weeks ago Will's school had their annual Silent Auction and Gala to help raise some extra funds for some really cool initiatives the school has going on.
So yes, I had to BUY a dress for the occasion (now I have two in the closet!) and Billy and I headed out to support Will's school.
The turnout was amazing and you wouldn't believe some of the items that were auctioned off!
The only one I was interested (and of course couldn't afford) was the Pre-K Class item...check it out...TOTALLY awesome idea.
The school brought in an artist who took thumb prints from each kiddo, asked them what they wanted to be when they grow up, and then using the thumbprint, made an image of them doing whatever it was they dreamed of becoming! How cool is that!
(I'm totally recreating this)
It should come as no surprise, Will answered "paleontologist". I just love the image the artist created out of his little brown thumb print!
These kiddos are so ambitious, and just at 4-5 years old! Here's the list of how the class answered the question...my favorite...Bigfoot Hunter :)
William: ski instructor
Will: paleontologist
Matthew: basketball player
Sarah: mommy
Calin: engineer
Rylee: teacher
Bryce: basketball player
Audrey: mommy
Cade: fire fighter
Graham: helicopter pilot
Christian: train conductor
Owen: veterinarian
Kensley: doctor
Avalon: doctor
Eva: pony rider
Deacon: Bigfoot hunter
Rhett: baseball player
Zara: mommy
David: doctor
Nate: pirate
Natasha: ice skater
Will: paleontologist
Matthew: basketball player
Sarah: mommy
Calin: engineer
Rylee: teacher
Bryce: basketball player
Audrey: mommy
Cade: fire fighter
Graham: helicopter pilot
Christian: train conductor
Owen: veterinarian
Kensley: doctor
Avalon: doctor
Eva: pony rider
Deacon: Bigfoot hunter
Rhett: baseball player
Zara: mommy
David: doctor
Nate: pirate
Natasha: ice skater


No comments:
Post a Comment