Guess what!!! More Michigan pictures! One day when I was a little chilly (because it was only 70 in the morning haha!) we took Will to the Old Mission Lighthouse. We very carefully climbed up all the treacherous stairs....
And were so thankful when we got to the top! What a pretty view! We were able to see (if I remember correctly) 5 islands off the coast and it was beautiful!
Then I had to take a picture in front of the flowers...sorry Will!
Then it was off to more treacherous stuff, climbing on top of giant boulders...I'm sure Papa Dave didn't instigate this at ALL!
Jude and Nana Julie had the right idea...stay on shore, out of harms way :)
Although the morning was chilly, it made it to the 80s during the day and then we all headed downstairs for another beautiful sunset...have I mentioned I love this place? How pretty is this!?!?
The next day we were off to the beach again and this time Daddy and Will made a T-Rex sand castle!
I just love this boy...he is so adorable! That smile goes a LOOONNNGG way with me :) I think I may spoil him, just a tad :)
My smile grew even bigger when he decided he wanted to bury ME in the sand this time...haha! The newspaper actually came by and took a picture of us! I think he did a pretty good job!
But then Billy came back from grabbing lunch for us and thought he needed to 'one up' Will's burying job ...this picture just cracks me up...he actually dug a hole, had Will sit in it, then buried him up to his neck hahaha! Will thought it was hysterical!
Look! How funny!!!
One of the best things Will got to do every day, and couldn't go ONE day without, was story time with Papa and Nana...story time that then later led to legendary bed time stories...I don't know where my parents get the energy...retirement must be awesome :)
Speaking of energy, one day Nana and Papa took Will to the Maritime Children's Museum...Will had a blast doing all kinds of cool things!
No comments:
Post a Comment